To learn more about how to use the iBuy+ Travel Services system, review our travel & expense training, travel helpful guidelines, expense reporting helpful guidelines, or view additional system Help and Support content after logging into iBuy+. You can also learn about GW's travel policies and download travel apps that sync with iBuy+. Questions, contact Vince Johns, GW Travel Services Administrator, 571-553-4269 for assistance.
Policies & Manuals
- Travel, Entertainment and Business Expense Reimbursement Policy - Provides broad guidelines for incurring and reimbursing expenses connected with university business.
- Travel, Entertainment, and Business Expense Reimbursement Manual (PDF) - Provides greater clarity for travelers to understand and comply with GW’s travel policy.
- International Travel Approval - This policy outlines the approval process for university-supported or university-related international travel.
- International Travel Insurance - Provides employees and students engaged in university business or travel abroad with information regarding the university’s International Travel Insurance Program.
Concur Technologies is the provider of GW’s iBuy+ Travel Services system. Included with the booking tool are two apps, Concur Mobile and TripitPro, that assist travelers prior to the trip, while traveling, and in the expense reimbursement process.
Concur Mobile: Concur for Mobile allows travelers to manage anything expense and or travel related, wherever they are. From booking and managing itineraries to capturing receipts and submitting expense reports, your smartphone can do it all with Concur Mobile. Log in to iBuy+ Travel, access the App Center, and activate Concur Mobile. Then, use the market on a mobile devise to download Concur Mobile.
Tripit: Tripit is a planning and organizing tool that works in conjunction with iBuy Travel. Tripit combines the traveler's reservations purchased through iBuy+ Travel with those that had to be purchased thru other sources into one complete itinerary. TripIt also gives travelers the option to choose with whom they wish to share their travel information through social media. TripIt Pro, an upgraded version of Tripit, includes email communication to the traveler's smartphone regarding flight status, gate changes and other helpful options. GW travelers are automatically enrolled in TripIt Pro at no additional cost.
GW Travelers who wish to enroll in the TripIt or TripIt Pro should first log into iBuy+ Travel and activate TripIt from the App Center. Afterwards, users can go to the market on their mobile devise to download the tool. Please use the following website which contains additional information and outlines the benefits of TripIt and TripIt Pro: TripIt website.
- iBuy+ Travel, the university’s online booking tool, supported by Travel Leaders at 855-771-9109, is available 24/7 to provide air, rail, car rental and hotel services.
- Contact Vince Johns, GW Travel Services Administrator, at [email protected] or 571-553-4269 for assistance.
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147