The George Washington University's iBuy+ system provides an efficient and user-friendly one-stop shop for ordering GW's most commonly purchased products, travel booking, P-Card allocation and employee reimbursement.
Effective Monday, October 17th, the iBuy+ Goods and Services appearance and functionality will noticeably change. To place orders in the new iBuy+ Goods and Services area, you must:
- Utilize your current netid login: "gwpurchaser"@gwu.edu, but you must create a unique password for each Supplier you wish to do business with.
- To place an order, you must have a P-Card to make payment at time of purchase.
The changes include:
- New iBuy+ webpage with tabs for various commodities
- The addition of GW's Amazon for Business Account access
- Suppliers are grouped by commodities for ease of access: Lab Supplies and Equipment, Office Supplies and Furniture, Facilities and MRO Supplies, IT Software and Hardware, Catering Services, Temporary Services etc.
- Punchouts to GW contracts are made via a "click" on the Supplier's logo
- Payment at time of purchase is made via a GW P-Card
- Purchases are tax exempt
- Easy access and visibility to current orders
- A new look with new suppliers
For iBuy Support Questions:
- iBuy+ Goods and Services: call the iBuy Help Desk @ 571-553-4477 or email.
- iBuy +Travel Services: call Vince Johns@ 571-553-4269 or Travel Leaders at 855-771-9109.
- iBuy+ Expense Reporting: call the iBuy Help Desk @ 571-553-4477 or email.