All GW (and MFA as of July 1, 2021) employees have access to the iBuy+ Concur Portal. The Request application, powered by Concur, is fully integrated with our other iBuy+ products and new users are required to complete their Concur profile. The following products are currently available through Request: P-Card Request, Animal Procurement Request, General Ledger Departmental Corrections, Gift Card Request, and Stop Payment Request.
- P-Card Request - Please review what you need to know on our procure-to-pay site before you apply for a Procurement Card.
- Animal Procurement - For university animal requests, please follow these instructions for the Concur Request Animal Procurement Form.
- Gift Card Requests - Should you need to purchase gift cards or cash equivalents (metro cards, etc.), you must request permission to make the purchase via the Gift Card Order Form.
- Stop Payment Request - Step-by-step instructions for using the Stop Payment & Payment Recall Request to request stop payment and void actions on check payments or recall electronic payments, such as wires or ACHs, issued to commercial suppliers and others by University Payables are available.
- Materials Management Stores Request Instructions
- General Ledger Departmental Corrections - the traditional DCF form is now only used for corrections related to sponsored projects. Non-grants related adjustments are done through Concur Request. Detailed instructions coming soon!