Reimbursement Policies & Manuals
To learn more about how to use the iBuy+ Travel Services system, review our travel & expense training, travel helpful guidelines, expense reporting helpful guidelines, or view additional system Help and Support content after logging into iBuy+. You can also learn about GW's travel policies and download travel apps that sync with iBuy+. Questions, contact Vince Johns, GW Travel Services Administrator, 571-553-4269 for assistance.
- Travel, Entertainment and Business Expense Reimbursement Policy - Provides broad guidelines for incurring and reimbursing expenses connected with university business.
- GW Travel, Entertainment, and Business Expense Reimbursement Manual (PDF) - Provides greater clarity for travelers to understand and comply with GW’s travel policy.
- MFA Travel, Entertainment, and Business Expense Reimbursement Manual (PDF) - Provides greater clarity for travelers to understand and comply with the GW MFA’s travel policy.
- International Travel Approval - This policy outlines the approval process for university-supported or university-related international travel.
- International Travel Insurance - Provides employees and students engaged in university business or travel abroad with information regarding the university’s International Travel Insurance Program.