Students have now been loaded into Concur and can be activated for expense reporting.
- Student must accept payment by Direct Deposit to a US Bank.
- If the student wishes for a check in lieu of direct deposit the request will need to be submitted through University Payables' Invoice solution.
- Only non-reportable Travel and Expense reimbursement payments can be paid through Concur iBuy+.
- Expense pay is not to be used to pay: Honoraria, Awards, Stipends, Student Refunds, Tuition Reimbursement or any Payment’s which are subject to tax reporting such as travel done purely for a student’s personal research. See the tax site for more information. These payments are done through the University Payables Invoice solution.
- Once active, students will be able to upload receipts and create a report. A GW Employee must review and submit on behalf of the student.
How do I get the student access?
- Submit a ticket to [email protected] with the student name, GWID and Org for the student to be given access to Expense.
- You will receive notification when the access has been added.
- Provide instructions to the student to fill out their profile, banking and the name of the GW employee they should assign as a delegate.
What should the student do?
- Log in to Concur iBuy+ Expense using their SSO GW netid and password at and choosing the Expense button on the right of the screen. They can also login using the Concur App.
- Update the required fields marked with a red asterisk in their profile.
- Most important:
- Add their banking
- Add a GW employee as their delegate
- Most important:
- The student can now upload receipts and create a report.
- Students can refer to Expense Reporting Helpful Guidelines for instructions on how to complete an expense report, attach receipts, etc.
- Students must follow the same guidelines as required in the Travel, Entertainment and Business Expense Reimbursement Manual and Policy.
What should the GW employee delegate do?
- Review the report for accuracy and policy compliance.
- Submit the report for departmental approval.
- Expense Reporting Access
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Forms & Resources
- Expense Reporting Helpful Guidelines
- How to Create an Expense Report
- Processing Students in Concur iBuy+
- Adding Approvers to a Workflow
- Adding or Changing Approvers in a Report
- Concur Auto Receipts
- Concur Icons Reference Guide
- Future Dated Transactions
- Handling Fraudulent P-Card Charges
- Reducing Receipt Image Size
- Updating an Expense Profile
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147