Procure to Pay (P2P) Travel Services is the “go to” place to access P2P travel discounts including air, hotel and car rental for both business and leisure travel. Here you will find the necessary information regarding all components of P2P’s travel program available through the Travel Services office and P2P's travel agency, Travel Leaders at 855-771-9109.
- NEW!! Sherpa Travel Planning Tool Sherpa will display current coronavirus travel guidelines for domestic and international destinations as well as travel documents required by foreign countries. As travel plans are formulated, access Sherpa to obtain information that makes knowledgeable choices easy. Sherpa is a value added service provided by Travel Leaders, GW's travel management company. ACCESS SHERPA
- Need to book travel? Use the Log Into iBuy+ Travel button below to access the online booking tool. Available anytime, any day!
- Have a complex itinerary or simply want a personal touch? Call Travel Leaders (1-855-771-9109) and an agent will make travel reservations for you.
- Need to book air travel for a group of 10 or more passengers? Groups can book trips through Travel Leaders by calling 1-855-771-9109.
- Planning a meeting? Travel Leaders can handle your conference and event planning, competitive hotel solicitations and more through the Meetings and Event Services website.
Traveling for business or pleasure? See GW's latest information on COVID-19.
If questions arise or if additional information is needed, please contact Vince Johns, P2P's Travel Manager, [email protected] or 571-553-4269.
iBuy+ Travel, the P2P’s online booking tool, powered by SAP Concur, is available 24/7 to provide air, rail, car rental and hotel services.
Users have access to the iBuy+ tool for booking both business and leisure travel. After logging in to iBuy Travel for the first time, select the Profile tab in the top right corner of the home screen and complete all required fields in your profile.
Access detailed air travel, car rental, rail travel and private car service information.
Learn about the P2P's negotiated hotel lodging discounts offering reduced pricing around the world with various hotel providers.
P2P procedures and federal regulations impact travel outside the continental United States (OCONUS). Learn More.
Travel Expense Resources
To learn more about how to use iBuy+ Travel and other travel related services, please review training and frequently asked questions, or access Help after logging into iBuy+ Travel. Click "Travel Expense Resources" below to learn about P2P's travel policies and download travel apps that sync with iBuy+ Travel. For questions, contact Vince Johns, P2P's Travel Manager, [email protected] or 571-553-4269 for assistance.
45155 Research Place
Ashburn, VA 20147